More Photography! Hot Springs in Mammoth, CA 6/27/19


It's been a while! To tell you the truth I have been so busy driving, hiking, taking photos, making food, meeting friends, and laying in hammocks! At the end of the day when I retire to the RV I have been to tired to blog. I know, I know, I need to be consistent. But, I also update people through phone calls, text, Facebook, & Instagram! It's a lot to keep up with. -Poor Me- 
My legit reason for not posting as much is due to the lack of internet or cell service I've had the past few weeks. I am getting in the thick of National Parks and nature so I more often than not have no service. I have frequented a few Mcdonalds and Starbucks for their internet though! 

The photos in this entry were taken close to Mammoth Lakes, CA. For more information on this location you can check out https://www.junelakeaccommodations.com/hot-springs-near-june-lake.htm This particular location was called Wild Willy's. This hot spring is about a 42 minute drive from Lee Vining and about 21 miles. The length of time is only due to the slow speed limit and about 3 miles of dirt roads. The springs are easy to get to and there is a parking lot. You then walk about 200 yards to 2 springs. The springs are surrounded by snow capped mountains and greenish-yellow pastures! In the middle of June the temperature was about 72-79 degrees at 11:00 AM. When I arrived I was the only visitor...for four minutes. After that I had to share my beautiful pools with about 12 other friendly strangers. The good thing is that they came with great conversation! 
Shout out to Instagram travel couple @thenationalparknomads for the info on the springs! 

Questions!
Do you prefer Black & White or Color? 
If you could print any photo on canvas which would you choose? 
















Comments

  1. I preferred the black and white. They are all so beautiful!! The one with the boardwalk was my favorite. gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your experiences!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts